Safety and Sanitation Protocol
In light of the unprecedented nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have enhanced our safety and sanitation protocols in order to best protect our clients, artists, and beloved community. In addition to strictly following all existing industry-standard procedures, we ensure that:
· All artists and staff are required to wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment, including masks, gloves and aprons at all times
· Tattoo stations will be limited to artist and client only
· Confidential symptoms of Illness and exposure questionnaire
· Hand sanitizer is available in common areas and at each tattooing station
· Distance between tattooing stations has increased along with the installation of dividers between each station
· The number of tattoo sessions per day has decreased to limit client contact and potential for disease spread
· A hospital-grade air purification system has been installed in the main tattooing room. This unit cycles air several times an hour and eliminates harmful bacteria and virulent particulates.
· Pre-tattoo HIPAA-compliant waiver forms have been updated to include a comprehensive COVID-19 questionnaire.
· There will be hourly sanitation of light switches, door knobs, tattooing surfaces, electronic equipment, chairs and all other high-touch surfaces with Cavicide--a powerful virucidal, bactericidal and fungicidal disinfectant
Ahead of your visit to the studio, please note the following:
· If you are not feeling well in the days leading up to or the day of your session, please let us know and we'll happily reschedule your appointment.
· Masks will be required to enter the studio and must be worn at all times.
· To best limit any potential exposure to illness, NO guests will be able to accompany you during your time at the studio.
· All breaks—including water breaks— must be taken outside on the patio and physically distanced from others in the area.